Sunday 2 August 2015

July


Another month over... only 4 months until Christmas!! *eek*

We are bang in the middle of summer and although the weather has been a little hit and miss I have enjoyed the little bit of sunshine we have had.

This month I said goodbye to my old uni flat and moved back home for summer. 

Home cooked food, a double bed and no laundry = heaven!

I have been back for 2 weeks and so far, so good, although knowing me it won't be long until I'm pining for my own space and counting down the days until I'm living alone again!

Last weekend we welcomed a new member to the family... meet Ralph the staffy!





He is an adorably cheeky bundle of joy and truly lives up to the name 'Wreck it Ralph', but we are in love with him and can't picture life without him now he's here.

As well as being licked, bitten and chewed to death, I have been enjoying long walks in the park, spending time with family and relaxing as much as possible before the hard work commences in September.

Over the next few weeks I plan to do more catching up with family and friends as well as taking part in my share of the puppy duty.

What have you been up to this month? Any exciting plans for August?

Holly xx


Here's a few pics from the last month...







Luxury showering with L'Occitane



Summer salad



#FreeFrom goodies from Holland and Barrett



Green smoothie goodness



Loving these flavoured lip balms from TK Maxx



Afternoon tea



Ralph with his big brother Spike



Homemade coconut almond granola




Sleepy Ralph



Coffee O'clock



Summer stripes



#ELLEinspire


For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber



No comments:

Post a Comment