Monday 2 February 2015

January





So the first month of 2015 is over, only another 11 to go until Christmas! hehe (-:

I have finally gotten over my post-Christmas blues and kicked off January with a few goals  I hope to keep up with throughout the rest of the year :-)

After having a lazy and overindulgent December, my fitness and healthy eating routine is back on track and I feel all the better for it.

In between managing an enormous amount of uni work - which explains my lack of posts on the blog - I've been hitting the gym, catching up on sleep and have managed to fit in a bit of shopping for good measure.

February is set to be another busy month with lots of assignment deadlines, however I also have plenty of posts in store for you so watch this space! :-)

How has your January been? Have you managed to stick to your resolutions?


Holly xx



Here's a few pics from the last month...



Back to the gym



Spinach, feta and walnut salad



Loving L'Oreal skincare



Accesorize goodies



Good morning



New year, new fitness gear



Favourite perfume



Loving my healthy meals



A girl can never have too much lipgloss



Workout time



Lounging in my comfy clothes from Topshop



Avo and eggs on toast mmm...



Sunday runday in my Nikes



Possibly the chicest chocolates ever



Bedtime reading



Slightly addicted to Maybelline Babylips



Love this chic River Island purse


For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber












No comments:

Post a Comment