Tuesday 11 November 2014

Currently Loving: The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel and Body Lotion




 Like all Body Shop products I have used, I found the quality of this duo far from disappointing and I can safely say they have made my daily shower experience so much more enjoyable. 

The new Wild Argan Oil range smells divine and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and nourished while adding a touch of luxury to your daily routine.

The shower gel has a rich, oily formula that lathers up easily and nourishes the skin without needing to use too much product.

After showering I cover myself in the light-weight body lotion which absorbs easily and leaves skin feeling moisturised and silky smooth - not greasy - which is always a good thing.

Apart from being fabulous products and delivering what they claim to, Body Shop products contain no bad ingredients and are not tested on animals which is another reason why I love their stuff. 

I am definitely planning on buying more items from the Wild Argan Oil range!

Have you tried any of these products? Can you recommend any other good products from the Body Shop?

Holly xx





No comments:

Post a Comment