Wednesday 24 September 2014

Uni so far...




The last few weeks have been pretty busy for me to say the least so I apologise for the lack of posts on the blog. 

On the 19th September I made the big move to Nottingham Trent University and so far I have settled in pretty well.

Prior to coming I was feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves and I didn't know what to expect at all. Moving in to a flat with ten strangers can be pretty scary let alone being in a brand new city that I have never been to before!

As soon as I arrived I started unpacking my things and setting up my room to make it feel more like home. I met my flat mates and on the second night we had a drinks together before heading to the SU for a night out. Those freshers sure know how to drink!

I have loved meeting new people, both from around the uni and on my course, and have also had fun exploring the city and discovering the many great things there are to see and do here.

It's still early days but I am sure I will grow to love my new home even more and plan to make the very most of my time here. 

Here's to the future! :-)

Holly xx




Saying goodbye to my mum and sister



My cosy room




Finding space for my shoe collection





The view from my kitchen window






Ready for the first night out








Pre drinks at the flat



Breakfast with a view :-)




Nottingham castle






Robin Hood




The Chambers of Justice






St Mary's church



People watching



Pesto, tuna and avocado pasta. And who said students only eat beans on toast?!




No comments:

Post a Comment