Friday 4 July 2014

L’Oreal Paris Casting Sunkiss Jelly





My hair has been died brunette for as long as I can remember and very few people know that my natural hair colour is actually dark blonde. I decided that it was finally time to go back to my natural colour and have been attempting to get my hair lighter so that I can achieve a summery, golden, sun-kissed glow.

L’Oreal’s new sunkiss jelly looked like exactly what I needed to give my hair a helping hand and for £5.99 it wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't deliver the results promised anyway, plus I love every other product that I've used from the brand.

The jelly is so easy to use, you simply apply it to wet or dry hair and style as normal or for better results you can apply heat with a hairdryer. Either way it leaves hair soft and tinted, and not greasy or hard at all which is what I expected.

I am pleased to say that after just two uses my hair is looking lighter and has a lovely blonde tint all over. With the help of the sun which also naturally lightens hair I am slowly getting closer to the golden colour I want and have also booked an appointment at the salon for some subtle blonde highlights to complete the sun-kissed look.

If you wish to lighten your hair I would recommend this product, I will definitely be re purchasing when I run out. Now all I need is a good tan so that I can at least pretend I have been on holiday!

Have you tried the sunkisse jelly? What did you think?

Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment