Tuesday 1 April 2014

March





Wearing: Dress from H&M



As if we are now in the fourth month of the year!! Time really does fly. March has been a pretty fun month – bar all of the work that I have been doing which has been so stressful! But apart from that I have made time to enjoy some leisurely activities too :-)

At the beginning of the month I went to visit my grandparents in Kent for a couple of days and enjoyed a day trip and pub lunch, followed by a spot of shopping.
Pub meals have become a bit of a habit as I’ve also been out for a couple more since then, but hey it’s a nice meal so I’m not complaining!

I enjoyed celebrating my friend Harriet’s birthday last weekend and headed on a night out with the girls, so much fun but boy did I feel rough the next day!! I rarely drink so when I do it really affects me :-(

After vowing to become T-Total until my birthday in June, the lush spring weather we had on Saturday tempted me to enjoy a couple of vodka-sodas at the pub, but as the saying goes, everything in moderation!

I’m looking forward to the 2 week Easter break and going to visit my family again, and of course the Easter eggs! It’s also my sister’s birthday at the end of April so I’m sure we will have something fun planned for that.

How has your month been? Do you have any fun plans for April?

Holly xx




Moschino bunny iPhone case, eggs and spinach – yummy! Pancake day, I love a soya latte, ready for a night out, breakfast blueberries and greek yoghurt, Nuxe body oil, rediscovering Lancome juicy tubes, testing This Works deep sleep pillow talk.




The bestie and me, mirror shot before our night out, a powerful message: Love yourself, ready to hit the gym, girls night out, posing pre-workout, in the taxi, whole wheat pasta with pesto, spinach and mushrooms, Harriet’s birthday night.







No comments:

Post a Comment