Thursday 26 September 2013

Toni & Guy Glamour Volume Plumping Whip

 
The latest addition to my hair care collection comes in the form of the Toni & Guy Glamour Volume Plumping Whip £7.19. After reading here that it was the product used on the models backstage at LFW I decided to try it out myself.
The product promises to ‘add volume and body at the roots while still providing flexible texture and movement through the lengths’ - which is ideal if like me you are looking for a product that gives volume to fine hair without weighing it down.
I would describe the texture as a mixture between a mousse and a serum – as the name describes it literally is a whip. The pot is very small however you only need to use a ‘walnut sized’ amount so I think that it will last a while. I applied the whip to towel dried hair and then blow dried upside down.
Although I wouldn’t say that the difference was amazing, my hair was still noticeably bouncier and I did notice slightly more volume. I will continue to use it and perhaps by using a little more product next time the results may improve, currently I would rate it 6/10.
Have you tried the Glamour Volume Plumping Whip or any other products from the Toni & Guy range? What did you think?
Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment